Reflection on teaching lesson with use of ICT.
on 9th of September, 2021 I went to class II with full of confidence to teach mathematics lesson on addition using number line. I was confident because I could sense that children would learn more than what they had been learning in other days. the reason is I took a step ahead to teach them using the modern technology.
Students were overjoyed as I showed them the lesson on the screen. in some of the lessons we do not teach them with integration of ICT, so the learning interest in them is seen lower than the lesson taught using ICT. To me it doesn't mean teaching without the use of ICT keeps children without understanding the lesson but it is somehow take children to understand faster and clearer. when used ICT, I personally feel children could understand much more, it could be because of the interest they put on when using ICT.
When teaching was done using ICT, the classroom was full of sharing and interaction when they were given activity to do. Unlike the normal traditional teaching children enjoy learning when they were taught using ICT. They also learned more easily when taught through ICT.
when I teach the addition of numbers using number line, almost all the children understood the lesson, for those who couldn't catch I showed them again and again. After showing for several times they understood the lesson. I was satisfied with the ways and means I used to tech my children.
To check their understanding, i provided them with a worksheet each to do the addition activities. "They did it". With much satisfaction, I proudly thanked my students for being so attentive in the class and told them 'you should be attentive at all time in the class while teachers teach you.


No comments:
Post a Comment