Friday, October 29, 2021

 

Reflection on use of ICT for the month of October.


Sometimes its hard to adjust the available resources in the school because of its importance. Almost all the teachers understood the need of students learning and also known how effective the learners learn when taught through these facilities. (I mean ICT)

On 29th of this month I came to the school well prepared with the lesson and video clips downloaded from you tube, but the sad thing was I couldn't show and teach them as expected. the very reason behind is due to lack of facilities in the school.

If there were enough ICT facilities like projectors, I am pretty sure I could have done in a better way and students too could have learned and understood better. Though my teaching (use of ICT) was not very visible to my students I made them to sit close together to see and listen what was shown in the only laptop I could use.

Therefore I expect there be more facilities available in the school for better learning and teaching.


Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 reflection on ICT usage in the classroom on dated 23/11/2021, back in my regular class I went with the lesson prepared in power point. stud...