reflection on ICT usage in the classroom
on dated 23/11/2021, back in my regular class I went with the lesson prepared in power point. students were excited to see what would be there and shown in the projector. during some of the classes i do show them video lessons, but this time too they were expecting the same, but sadly when I presented then with the slides they weren't that much interested.
I understood children like to learn more with the video lesson that just merely presentation by the teacher. still then I as a teacher tried my best to explain them the lesson with humour and demonstrations. i should say almost 90% of the students learn with interest as I teach with demonstration. ICT, if used in plain or just slides, it is in our hands to make them interesting wit the use of different strategies.
but in general, I should say children learn more interestingly with video lessons and something that they need to explore. All teachers are not same are they posses different talent. Anyways the lesson went well and the objectives are fulfilled.
No comments:
Post a Comment